Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Two

Yes, I've made it through two days.
Successfully. :)

It's interesting considering that with barely any carbs in my day I hardly ever feel 'satisfied'. As in, my stomach sort of always feels empty. It's a good feeling, yet sometimes it's annoying how quickly I get hungry. Just a few hours and I've got to eat again. Interesting.

They say the first days are the hardest and I hope so because it's difficult. My sugar cravings are outrageous and like I said, I'm never satisfied after a meal and constantly want a 'dessert' afterwards. Hanging in there, though. My headaches have gotten better. I'm slightly nervous about doing the exercise video again tomorrow. Today was 10 minutes of bootcamp abs and an hour of walking. :)

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment