Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Three!

Today was rough.

I stepped on the scale and that was a bad idea.

I've never weighed this much in my life, so of course I was completely discouraged.

Very near to binging my sorrow away.

But I didn't!

Yay. Yay. Yay!

Now I've made it through day three more determined than ever to see it through.

I'll wait and weigh again on Sunday, the half way point and hopefully be back to report good things:)

I've eaten a lot of eggs on this diet and meat too. Weird, considering I'm not a fan of either. Anyway, we're making egg muffins now and I made an amazing smelling soup for dinner.

If it turns out as yummy as it smells I'll post the recipe...if I can remember what I did! ;)
Now it's off to exercise...on an empty stomach! :(

How wonderful granola and fruit will taste when this is all over....

Goodnight, blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment